Guess the Bug Competition
Guess the Bug, Spring 2018
Enter to win a free place on a Honeyman Public Training Course of your choice worth up to *£1,695
Click here to view Honeyman Public Training Courses *prize excludes UCPD
Simply guess which bacterial species this API strip from our Laboratory identifies, and submit your entry for the chance to be entered into our quarterly free competition prize draw.
The winner of this great prize also gains the kudos of being correct and lucky.
*Terms of Competition
- Each month we will present a new API strip and announce the correct answer the following month. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries each quarter.
- The winner of the competition will receive an email from Honeyman Group Limited and an announcement will follow in the eureka! newsletter and on our website.
- The winner of this competition will receive the prize as stated, and not the equivalent monetary value, the up to figure depends on which course is chosen from the public courses, not including Accredited Specialist.
- Only one Training course can be chosen per winner. The winner is to organise their own transport and accommodation during training.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that your name may be published in the eureka! Newsletter and on Honeyman Group website.
Look out for our monthly '
Guess the Bug' competition in eureka!
Winter Competition Results
We'd like to congratulate Alan Dougan from Norbrook Laboratories as the winner of the Winter Guess the Bug competition. Thank you to all those who have entered our winter competition.
In the February 2018 edition of Eureka's Guess the Bug Competition the correct answer for the API strip in the image below was E.Coli, visit our Microbiology Laboratories pages for more on this particular bug, its impact in Pharma and Healthcare.
Well done to all those who correctly guessed the bug in February, you have been entered into our quarterly prize draw, the winner will be announced in March's edition of Eureka! 2018.
Guess again with the new bug this month, enter again for more chances to win.
In the January 2018 edition of Eureka's Guess the Bug Competition the correct answer for the API strip in the image below was indeed Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Visit our Microbiology Laboratories pages for more on this bug, its impact in Pharma and Healthcare.
In our December 2017 edition of Eureka's Guess the Bug Competition the correct answer for the API strip in the image below was Staphylococcus aureus,
Visit our Microbiology Laboratories pages for more about this bug.