Eureka! Spring 2019
Welcome to the Spring edition of eureka! news from Honeyman
In this quarterly edition:
- Article: Trevor Honeyman on How To Make Pharma Water Systems Work for You
- Training: Critical Factors for Sterile Product Manufacturing 21-24 May 2019, UK
- Laboratory Focus: Limit Testing
- Training: Aseptic Processing: Principles in Practice® 4-6 June 2019, Dublin
- Laboratory Focus: D Value Verification
- Training: Pharmaceutical Sterilisation: Principles in Practice® 17-19 Sept 2019, UK
- Laboratory Focus: Objectionable Organisms
- Water & Steam: Generation, Storage, Distribution & Testing
- Validation: EN 285:2015
- Honeyman Group: Pharmaceutical Water is in our DNA
We hope you enjoy reading eureka! from all the team here at Honeyman.
How to make your water system work for you, not the other way round!
There's an old saying in the industry. If you ask six engineers to design a pharmaceutical water system, you'll end up (probably after a heated debate) with seven different answers. But why?
Sterilisation is a critical process in the Pharmaceutical industry, controlling microbial populations. Are you fluent in key issues:
- What causes wet loads for porous load sterilisation?
- What is biological indicator D-Value determination?
- What acceptance criteria do I apply for fluids load sterilisation?
- What are the EP/USP requirements for biological indicators?
- Will proposed changes to Annex 1 for sterilisation impact my operations?
- How do I rationalise/justify the choice of worst case loads for validation?
Join our accessible training in the UK & Ireland to answer these questions and more:
- Critical Factors for Sterile Product Manufacturing 21-24 May 2019, UK
- Aseptic Processing: Principles in Practice® 4-6 June 2019, Dublin
- Pharmaceutical Sterilisation: Principles in Practice® 17-19 Sept 2019, UK
An essential analysis for meeting regulatory, pharma-copoeial or product specific requirements.
- Alkalinity, Phosphate, or Manganese
- Heavy Metals
Our steam quality testing services ensure your organisation meets the requirements of EN 285:2015 and EN17665. Autoclave Health Checks, Air Detectors, Clean/Pure Steam Quality Testing, Condensate Testing, New Cycle Design, Thermal Mapping, Staff Training.
To aid in the control of quality water, we perform GMP bacterial absence testing including but not limited to the Absence of: Pseudomonas spp., Enterobacteriaceae, Staphylococcus spp. and Salmonella spp.
Pharmaceutical Water is in Our DNA
Leading pharmaceutical manufacturers turn to us for our knowledge on highly purified water and pure steam generation and distribution systems.
Pharmaceutical Water Systems - Find out more
We are one of the only independent contract laboratories with the capability to perform D-value and Z-Value analysis using Biological Indicator Organisms.
Understanding your BI properties is critical to sterility assurance.
Is this the largest BIER Vessel in the World?
2019 Course Prospectus
Download our latest prospectus for 2019.
Pragmatic best practice enabling you to meet current GMP and regulatory expectations.
16th NovemberA strong case for HydroGienic®
11th OctoberRouge in Pharmaceutical Water Systems