Cleanrooms: Principles in Practice
Cleanrooms: Principles in Practice
Cleanrooms: Principles in Practice®
This Cleanroom Training course provides a holistic view of the design, operation and management of cleanrooms. As leading consultants in sterile process manufacturing, terminal sterilisation and aseptic production, the Honeyman Group has a wealth of experience in the design, build, validation and ongoing monitoring of cleanrooms. Working with many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, the Honeyman Group is currently involved with a number of cleanroom design projects encompassing feasibility studies, design and build specifications and risk assessments. The Honeyman Group’s Analytical Services Laboratory works with clients to evaluate, advise upon and develop ongoing environmental monitoring, cleaning validation and disinfectant efficacy programmes.
The course has been developed by industry experts in design, validation, microbiology and quality assurance. The most effective way of understanding cleanroom operations is to be involved in hands-on exercises, demonstrations and workshops, therefore, this course consists of 50% lectures and 50% practical.
Honeyman is renowned for industry leading GMP knowledge-transfer, lectures, consultancy and courses delivered face-to-face. Our Virtual Training now helps you 'keep your space' and stay at the top of your game.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is suitable for Engineers, QA, Validation and Operations personnel.
Key learning objectives of the Cleanroom Training course are:
- To have an increased knowledge of all fundamental principles for all personnel involved in the management and operations of cleanrooms
- To be able to apply the knowledge gained to participate in risk assessments and investigations in their own facility
- Have been provided the background on how GMP regulations and ISO standards define cleanroom design, operation and validation
- Understand the sources of microbiological contamination and how to control and minimise them
- Recognise current best practices for gowning, changing and operator qualification
- Appreciate the features of facility design and how the type of product and operations influence the design
- To understand the qualification of HVAC systems and how to interpret data
- To understand key tests involved in qualification, smoke testing and particle counting
- To understand how to use impact assessment to define system boundaries and identify critical components
- Be able to present a cost-effective approach to validation
- Appreciate cleaning and maintaining control
Successful design and management cannot solely be based on HVAC, but is part of a holistic approach that covers cleanroom design, operations, HVAC and monitoring processes. This three-day Cleanroom Training course delivers a comprehensive overview of the regulatory and design requirements of the facility, highlights the interaction between materials and personnel within the cleanroom, examines the principles of HVAC design, filters and air filtration, and provides guidelines for ongoing contamination control through environmental monitoring and cleaning.
- Cleanroom Design
- Microbiology Refresher
- Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- HVAC Systems
- Microbiology Practical
- HEPA Filters
- RABS and Isolators
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Environmental Monitoring
- Particle Monitoring
- Testing and Classification
- People as a Contamination Source
- Risk Management of Contamination
- Behaviours and Disciplines
- Energy Considerations
- Comparison of EU and US Standards
Course Dates / Costs Description
Please see the table above for the dates of next courses and the costs.
Honeyman reserves the right to amend any prices at any time. All advertised prices are exclusive of any applicable VAT or local taxes.
Course Terms & Conditions
The Honeyman Group has trained thousands of people within the pharmaceutical industry. Our courses continue to remain popular because they provide delegates with a sound understanding of scientific principles in each technical area, complemented by interactive workshops, discussions, practical demonstrations and case studies to put these principles into practice.
All of our courses are delivered by experts who actively work within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries, therefore, we will continue to share pragmatic current best practice advice to enable you to meet current GMP and regulatory expectations.
- Our speakers are active in the industry today and are able to provide up to the minute experiences and current best practice advice
- We can provide bespoke on site training, perfectly suited to deliver the most effective and relevant training
Read training testimonials from previous delegates and commissioning organisations.
1st AugustRouge in Pharmaceutical Water Systems
16th NovemberA strong case for HydroGienic®