Pharmaceutical Water - 5 Ways
Pharmaceutical Water: 5 ways we can help
For decades Honeyman has been the vendor of choice for many leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide, helping them get the most out of their high purity water systems.
Our expert services include:
- Independent, efficient and cost-effective service and maintenance on high purity water systems, including upgrading of existing systems to meet current requirements
- Support in Tendering process, by producing industry leading URS and Design Specifications for new systems or modifications to existing purified water systems
- Manufacturing, installation and qualification (IOQ) of new purified water generation, storage and distribution systems
- Water Quality Testing. IQ, OQ,PQ. We offer routine testing and PQ Validation of high purity water systems in our MHRA inspected laboratory
- Staff development through public or on-site training with our Principles in Practice® Pharmaceutical Water Systems course
Picture: Honeyman Group Installs HydroGienic® Water System at Quotient’s Science Campus in Edinburgh (L-R) Gordon Robb (Vice President of Operations of Quotient), John Backes (Honeyman Operations Director), Tom Honeyman, (Managing Director of Honeyman Group), John Widdowson (Honeyman Engineering Team Leader)
Interested in hearing more about how we can help you meet regulatory requirements and save money?
Feel free to contact us and we will happily discuss how we can assist you, at a time convenient to you.
1st AugustRouge in Pharmaceutical Water Systems
16th NovemberA strong case for HydroGienic®