Clean Steam Analysis
Pharmaceutical Steam Testing to HTM
What is Clean Steam Analysis?
Chemical, Physio-Chemical, Microbiological and Quantitative Endotoxin testing for all types of pharmaceutical steam.
Testing of clean / pure steam quality to HTM 01-05 (formerly HTM 2010) and EN285 and condensate analysis to HTM01-05 (formerly HTM 2010, HTM 2031) or Water For Injection (WFI) specifications.
Samples can be taken by either the client and sent to our laboratory for analysis, or we can send one of our trained engineers to take the relevant samples for you on site.
How can we help assure compliance?
Our specialist pharmaceutical water knowledge enables us to interpret results in terms of steam plant performance and provide advice on remedial actions as necessary.
- Non-Compendial Chemical Analysis of samples from water systems. Specific analysis of appropriate samples is required at different stages of the water purification process, to ensure the correct performance of separate equipment elements.
- Non-Compendial Microbiological Analysis of samples from water systems. A variety of microbiological techniques are used to evaluate, monitor and/or investigate the performance of the water system.
Routine Testing techniques include:
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysis
- Wet Chemical Tests for Pre-Treatment and Purification Assessment
- Quantitative Endotoxin (LAL) Analysis
- Total Viable Count (TVC) Analysis
- Absence of Objectionable Organisms
- Dishwasher Disinfector Water and Clean Steam Samples.
- Condensate analysis to HTM 01-05, EN 285 or Water For Injection (WFI) specifications.