Assuring Compliance in Life Science
Water & Steam
Experts in pharmaceutical water, WFI & steam
MHRA approved laboratory services
'Dynamic, relevant & deeply engaging ...'
Timely validation of equipment & process
Download Centre & Info Hub
White Papers, application notes, hot topics & news
Pharmaceutical Process Support
Operating extensively within the global pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and related healthcare industries, the Honeyman Group has a well-earned and highly regarded reputation for technical problem solving, knowledge transfer and successful project delivery.
Whether it be manufacturing process issues, equipment and process upgrades, design and engineering, analytical support, audit preparation and responses, or simply an independent review of facility projects and operations, we have the technical expertise and knowledge to provide unbiased and regulatory compliant solutions and advice.
Our unique position in the market as a holistic service, product and knowledge provider, is built on decades of close alliances with clients, suppliers and industry experts.
Our services extend beyond most process support companies and include:
- Pharmaceutical Laboratory Services: Water and clean steam testing, Finished products QC release Microbiology and Finished product QC release Chemistry, Clean room validation support (e.g. Disinfectant Efficacy Testing, Environmental Monitoring)
- Validation Services: Thermal mapping, Cycle development, Control system upgrades, Service and maintenance, Environmental monitoring
- Pharmaceutical Water and Steam Systems : PW / WFI generation and storage, Maintenance and troubleshooting, Design and Installation Consultancy
- Pharmaceutical Training: Public Courses, Onsite Courses, e-Learning, Consultation
Our deep understanding of regulatory requirements, upcoming changes and their correct interpretations, provide our clients with the assurance that our service not only covers today, it also considers tomorrow.
We are honoured to be considered by many of the leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies as their valued partner, providing a natural extension to their capabilities. Working together, ASSURING COMPLIANCE IN LIFE SCIENCE
"Reliable, efficient BI Testing. Excellent customer support and communication"
- BTG Plc.
"The new HydroGienic® system flexibility fits with our growth plans. When we need to expand the system, we can increase the number of distribution points with minimal impact on the business"
"Exceeded our expectations. Custom product, unique to our operations, rivalling comprehensive regulatory audit"
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
"Microbiology packed full of scientific content and energy, brilliant!"
- Nova Laboratories Ltd
“What stood out was your vast experience and the practical examples that bring the training to life.”
16th NovemberA strong case for HydroGienic®
11th OctoberRouge in Pharmaceutical Water Systems