Testing the Water Competition
Spot the Mistake in this Water System Design
Enter to win a free place on a Honeyman Public Training Course of your choice worth up to *£1,695
This month we invite you to spot the mistake in the design of this WFI water system off-take, not one of ours we hasten to add.
Enter for the chance to win our quarterly free competition prize draw for a free place on a Honeyman training course of your choice, value up to £1,695.
The winner of this great prize also gains the kudos of being correct as well as lucky.
*Terms of Competition
- Each month we will present a new water system related challenge, a mistake for you to identify. We will announce the correct answer the following month. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries each quarter.
- The winner of the competition will receive an email from Honeyman Group Limited and an announcement will follow in the eureka! newsletter and on our website.
- The winner of this competition will receive the prize as stated, and not the equivalent monetary value, the up to figure depends on which course is chosen from the public courses, not including Accredited Specialist.
- Only one Training course can be chosen per winner. The winner is to organise their own transport and accommodation during training.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that your name may be published in the eureka! Newsletter and on Honeyman Group website.
Look out for our monthly '
Testing the Water' competition in eureka!
1st AugustRouge in Pharmaceutical Water Systems
16th NovemberA strong case for HydroGienic®