Assuring Compliance in Life Science
Water & Steam
Pharmaceutical water, WFI & steam experts
Assuring compliance in Life Science
'Dynamic, relevant & deeply engaging ...'
Timely validation of equipment & process
High accuracy, turnaround COVID-19 PCR Testing
Compliance in Life Science - Pharma, Biotech, Medical & Health
Manufacturing, Engineering, Training and Support Services
Operating extensively within the global pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and related Healthcare industries, the Honeyman Group has a well-earned and highly regarded reputation for technical problem solving, knowledge transfer and successful project delivery.
Whether it be manufacturing process issues, process water and steam, equipment upgrades, design and engineering, analytical Laboratory support, audit preparation and responses, or simply an independent review of facility projects and operations, we have the technical expertise and knowledge to provide unbiased and regulatory compliant solutions and advice.
Our unique position in the market as a holistic service, product and knowledge provider, is built on decades of close alliances with clients, suppliers and industry experts.
Our services extend beyond most process support companies and include:
- Pharmaceutical Grade Water and Steam Systems from Manufacturing Plants to Laboratories: PW / WFI generation and storage, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Design and Installation Consultancy
- Analytical Laboratory Services for Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device Manufacturers : Water and Clean Steam Testing, Finished Products QC Release Microbiology, Finished Product QC Release Chemistry, Clean Room Validation support; Disinfectant Efficacy Testing, Environmental Monitoring
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Healthcare Manufacturing Training: Public Courses, Onsite Courses, e-Learning, Consultation
- Validation Services: Thermal Mapping, Cycle Development, Control System Upgrades, Service and Maintenance, Environmental Monitoring
Our deep understanding of regulatory requirements, upcoming changes and their correct interpretations, provide our clients with the assurance that our service not only covers today, it also considers tomorrow.
We are honoured to be considered by many of the leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies as their valued partner, providing a natural extension to their capabilities. Working together, assuring COMPLIANCE IN LIFE SCIENCE
"The new HydroGienic® system flexibility fits with our growth plans. When we need to expand the system, we can increase the number of distribution points with minimal impact on the business"
"Informative, educational, enthusiastically delivered on-site. This will be a regular event for our department"
"The lessons/experience I learned from your courses have been passed to engineers from industry across Europe"
"We are proud to be working with Honeyman"
- Franz Walt Chief Executive Officer, Quotient
"Microbiology packed full of scientific content and energy, brilliant!"
- Nova Laboratories Ltd
1st MarchEN 285:2015
11th JanuaryWhy Honeyman for Sterility Assurance?
15th DecemberValue Added Validation